Senior IT Support Executive
Due to continuous investment and growth, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Senior IT Support Executive form part of the team responsible to sustain all the front line operational practices.
This successful candidate shall own this role by:
- Preserving, building and maintaining client network infrastructure;
- Support IT end-user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, general desktop support;
- Configuring Windows applications
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems
- Ensuring security of data, network access, and backup systems;
- Preserving assets, information security and control structures;
- Monitoring and responding to support requests and alerts;
- Assisting in project work as required.
The ideal person should:
- Have proven working experience in IT support or similar role
- Have hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, DNS, DHCP; WAN/LAN/WIFI/TCP/IP and network hardware;
- Have knowledge of system security techniques.
More importantly, however, you must:
- Show innate inquisitiveness driven by a passion for technology;
- Be a great team player, showing initiative and commitment;
- Be able to uphold the highest levels of customer service;
- Possess a firm command of the verbal and written Maltese & English language to communicate clearly and effectively.
At EPL, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. Our friendly and inclusive culture is built around our core values of honesty and integrity; empowerment and personal responsibility; mutual support and respect; and professional and personal client relationship helping you reach your maximum potential. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to continuously develop your skills and talents alongside an attractive remuneration package, while building a rewarding career working with cutting edge technologies and highly skilled professionals.